Question about 2002 Ford Expedition
I'm not able to put up my front side window, it looks like is off the rail.
Sometimes the glass "bonding" comes loose from the regulator inside the door. a glass shop can usually rebond it with special glue and they work fine. hope this helps
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2016 | 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Feb 15, 2013 | 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Oct 22, 2017 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 21, 2010 | 2004 Honda Odyssey
Aug 13, 2009 | Peugeot 405 Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2009 | Chevrolet Blazer Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2009 | 2005 Ford Expedition
Dec 17, 2008 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: