Do you mean p0107 ? If so that is P0107 Ford - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Sensor Low Input
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
What does this mean?
When is the code detected?
The ECM has detected a performance fault with the MAP sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation
P0107 Ford Description
The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP
) sensor provides instantaneous manifold pressure information to the engine's Engine Control Module (ECM
). The data is used to calculate air density and determine the engine's air mass flow rate, which in turn determines the required fuel metering for optimum combustion. A fuel-injected engine may alternately use a Mass Air Flow (MAF
) sensor to detect the intake airflow.