Question about 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
HOOD WILL NOT OPEN, LATCH WILL NOT RELEASE
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Smog related "error" may be covered under manufacturer warranty...it's a Federal Law 10yrs. on emissions equipment...However, they may still charge the labor to do the repair look for $129-150
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
need to see what code say go to local part house and most do it for free and they will let you know what the code is wright it down the come back with code we can help then
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
There are many emission sensors in the car that will make the engine light come ON. Not to mention the big list of trouble codes for the engine light.
Best way to find out what's going on engine light is to have an auto-parts store hook up a engine code reader and tell you what the code means and the problem. Most auto-part store will do this for free.
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
1. Close the vehicle doors.
2. Turn OFF the ignition.
3. Remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The vehicle will sound three beeps in order to verify the Program Mode has been activated.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15 seconds).
10. Perform the previous step to program up to four transmitters (including your old ones).
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode.
Good luck and thank you for using Fixya
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
The low side is a fitting on the firewall, the high side between the air cleaner and the ABS unit. You need r134a fittings for your charging hose.
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2016 | 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
Oct 02, 2014 | 2002 Volvo S40
Jun 08, 2012 | 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Dec 15, 2010 | 2002 Subaru Legacy
Jul 24, 2010 | 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
Feb 14, 2010 | 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Oct 21, 2009 | 2002 Lincoln LS
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: