Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Pop the Hatchback open and remove the connectors
from the top of the bumper cover.
Optional Step: Using a Floor Jack, raise both sides
of the car in the back, supporting both sides with
jack stands, and remove the rear wheels.
Using Torx Bits, remove the inner rear wheel well
Get behind the rear wheel well and loosen the bolts
holding the bumper brackets on. They're pretty
difficult to find and remove. Be Patient. Do the
same to the other side.
Remove the rear bumper cover by pulling the cover
outward from the part nearest the wheel on both
sides. Once removed, take off the 2 black mounting
brackets from the bumper cover.
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Rear Bumper: Service and Repair
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the LH and RH rear combination lamps.
2. Remove both the rear wheels and tires.
3. Remove the LH and RH splash shields.
4. Remove the rear bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove the rear bumper fascia.
5. Remove the rear energy absorbing foam.
6. Remove the rear bumper reinforcement.
7. Remove the rear bumper supports.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
From underneath the vehicle. The bumper is held on by 4 bolts and nuts. (2 on each end) Remove the nuts and bumper will pull off. Then you can pry off bumper cover to once entire bumper is off.
Posted on Nov 23, 2009
1. Remove rear combination light assembly. A. Remove two mounting screws. B. Disconnect electrical connector from rear side of light assembly. 2. Remove bumper assembly. A. Remove four fasteners and four retaining screws from top of bumper assembly. B. Remove mud flap from bumper assembly. C. Remove two screws from bottom of bumper assembly. D. Remove two screws from side of bumper assembly. E. Remove four bumper mounting bolts from under of vehicle. 3. Install rear bumper in reverse order of removal.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2016 | 2008 Kia Rondo
May 22, 2016 | 2008 Kia Rondo
Feb 27, 2015 | 2008 Ford Escape
Oct 21, 2014 | 2008 Toyota Camry
Dec 15, 2013 | 2001 Kia Sportage
Nov 09, 2009 | 2005 Kia Sedona
Oct 27, 2009 | 2007 Ford Focus (3 Door) Hatchback
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: