Question about Cars & Trucks
Twin axle model
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1993 twin tubor
Your injector harness connectors may be broken - it happens on these cars due to their location and the extreme heat of the VG30DETT motor. If yours are broken, check with www.courtesyparts.com or www.z1motorsports.com and see if they still sell replacement connectors. It's also possible that the injectors have failed, and need replacement.
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
You can get an adapter that fits in to the 13 pin socket that give you a 12N socket, easily available on E-bay
I have one for my car and it does the trick
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
yes they are mostly for camber,they might also have a slight effect on your caster also.try to put them as close to the position they were in when you started.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
1. Raise the front of the car and support on jack stands.
2. Remove negative battery cable.
3. Crawl under the car and locate the starter.
4. Remove 13 mm nut securing power cable to the starter and pull cable to the side.
5. Remove 10 mm nut securing the ignition wire to the solenoid and pull wire to the side.
6. Using a ratchet with a 13 mm socket and 6" extension, remove the 2 bolts securing the starter to the transmission.
7. Remove starter.
Installation is reverse of removal.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 02, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 03, 2010 | 1993 Dodge Grand Caravan
Mar 23, 2010 | 1993 Saturn SL1
Mar 18, 2010 | 1993 Honda Civic 4 Door
Mar 12, 2010 | 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser
Jan 16, 2010 | 1990 Honda Civic
Apr 27, 2009 | 1993 Ford F250
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!