Question about 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The door handle has a c clip behinde it that you can not see.Goto a auto parts store and thay will have a cheep tool to help you.(you need a special tool for this.
The WINDOW CRANK handle has a 'c-clip' behind it. The door opening handle trim is held in by either a screw behind a plastic flap that will pop out(behind the lever)or it is held in at four points by plastic tabs (two on top and two on the bottom)that can be undone carefully with a screwdriver or the like. When this plastic trim is removed the door panel should come off.
Be aware that there are plastic clips (back side of the panel) on the perimeter of the panel that hold it in as well.
the tweeter panel just pops out look on the bottom of the door for screws and around the door handle and you will have to pop your window and door lock controls out and the reflector on the door pops out and there is two screws there then al you have is the clips behind the door they make tools for it but a flat tip screwdriver will be fine just get the tip close to the clip and pull it out .
1. Remove window crank (it has a kind of 'bent wire' c-clamp, which holds it onto the window crank shaft).
2. Pry upwards the top plastic cover to the arm rest (this is a plastic coated foam rubber piece, on which you rest your arm).
3. Remover the two now visible screws which fasten the arm rest onto the door.
4. Remove the one screw fastening the inside door handle.
5. With a blunt tool, gently hit the inside door handle in a forward direction (towards the door hinge). This will release the door handle from the door.
6. Pry between the door panel and the door, to unsnap the snaps holding the door panel in place.
7. Finally, lift door panel out and up to remove it from door.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Get a 18V drill with phillips screw extention and start buzzing the screws in the armrest and under out...the glass could be anywhere so wear gloves.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
theres a small panel behind the door lock and handle.
pop that off, and unscrew the screw found.
After that, it just pops off, and back on.
You have to disconnect all the wires, of course.
I had to pop them off to tint my windows.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
May 03, 2011 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Mar 12, 2011 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Dec 08, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Dec 22, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Oct 23, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
Apr 05, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!