Question about Dodge Avenger
Light on the dashboard is lit
Check throttle control relays. Alo, look at throttle positioning sensor, replace as needed.
Posted on Jan 21, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Electronic Throttle Control
Throttle actuator control system-forced limited power
• The PCM monitors the throttle actuator control current when the ignition switch is on. If the control current is less than 8 A or more than 11 A, the PCM determines that the throttle actuator control system is under forced limited power. Diagnostic support note
• This is a continuous monitor (CCM). • The MIL illuminates if the PCM detects the above malfunction condition in the first drive cycle. • PENDING CODE is available if the PCM detects the above malfunction condition. • FREEZE FRAME DATA is available. • The DTC is stored in the PCM memory. POSSIBLE CAUSE
• Throttle actuator malfunction • Connector or terminal malfunction • Open circuit in wiring harness between throttle body terminal A and PCM terminal 1B • Short to power supply in wiring harness between throttle body terminal A and PCM terminal 1B • Short to GND in wiring harness between throttle body terminal A and PCM terminal 1B • Open circuit in wiring harness between throttle body terminal B and PCM terminal 1C • Short to power supply in wiring harness between throttle body terminal B and PCM terminal 1C • Short to GND in wiring harness between throttle body terminal B and PCM terminal 1C • PCM malfunction
and for the other one
the dealers need to reflash the powertrain module ( ETC ) ...
hope i'll not get that problem on my 04 hemi...
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Below the link for Chrysler/Dodge auto-transmission manual
Solenoid mounts outside the transmission, so you do not need to remove the transmission to install. It should be located between fuse box and air filter housing on the top of transaxle case and right next to transmission controle module.
I hope his step by step procedure will work for you. It is not hard at all to replace the solenoid. There are three 10mm bolts. You will also need to remove the input speed sensor. One thing to look out for is not bending the gasket when installing the new solenoid:
Keep everything clean to prevent foreign materials to go inside
P.s. 1. You can fine some clips on YouTube.com at least for similar cars
2. Also at Autozone.com you can find the component location for your car and repair guide
3. Also there is a link for Mitchel1 online manual useb by US mechanic 1 week subscribtion is
11.99 , 1 month 16.99
Let me know if you need more info
Good Luck and happy fixing
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
The red circle means there is an intermittent problem with your vehicle security.If your car starts and runs fine it would be hard to diagnose until it wont start at all.
Posted on Dec 18, 2010
I think I can help you. I found a website where you can download the manual for free. Please leave 4 thumbs up! http://www.pdfee.net/2005-dodge-neon-srt4-pdf.html
Posted on Apr 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2017 | 2010 Dodge Avenger
May 07, 2015 | 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT
Mar 11, 2015 | Dodge Avenger Cars & Trucks
Dec 28, 2014 | 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT
Oct 20, 2014 | 2010 Dodge Avenger
Oct 17, 2014 | 2010 Dodge Avenger
Apr 05, 2014 | 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport Hatchback
Sep 02, 2013 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2012 | 2008 Dodge Avenger
Feb 12, 2012 | 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT
May 23, 2018 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
May 22, 2018 | Dodge Journey Cars & Trucks
1,059 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: