Question about GMC Jimmy
Here is the number for gm in canada they can give you the as no. 1-800-263-3777 ext. 2918
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | GMC Cars & Trucks
Nov 02, 2015 | 2001 GMC Jimmy
Dec 01, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 02, 2014 | 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor
Mar 09, 2014 | GMC Yukon XL Cars & Trucks
1. Disconnect electric-al connectors at blower motor,
compressor cycling switch, power
module and radio lead-in connections.
2. Remove righthand windshield washer nozzle.
3. Remove righthand secondary air inlet screen from plenum.
4. Partially remove rubber molding above plenum.
5. Remove remaining screws and the primary inlet screen.
6. Remove blower motor.
7. Remove two screws securing compressor cycling switch to
module and position
switch out of way.
8. Remove AC module cover attaching screws and the cover.
9. Disconnect heater hoses at heater core.
10. Remove screw and retainer holding heater core to frame
11. With temperature door in max. hot position, reach
through temperature housing and
push lower forward comer of heater core away from housing,
then rotate core
parallel to housing.
12. Remove heater core.
13. Reverse procedure to install.
Dec 23, 2010 | 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
Dec 08, 2010 | 1998 GMC Jimmy
Nov 27, 2009 | 2000 GMC Jimmy
May 29, 2009 | 1998 GMC Jimmy
Mar 23, 2018 | GMC Yukon Cars & Trucks
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: