Question about Chevrolet Tahoe
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 07, 2015 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 18, 2013 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Mar 01, 2018 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Apr 16, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Dec 24, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 12, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 02, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!