Question about 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara
The passenger side floor mate got wet. the air conditioner drain pipe may be plugged. where is the location of this drain pipe?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
starters are normally located at the rear of the motor usually hard to get too or see. should be on your bell housing in other words just in front of the gearbox/clutch
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
SOURCE: PCv Valve
Most Positive Crankcase Ventalation valves are located for the valve cover into the intake air somwhere closde to the intalke manifold. They pop out on both the hoze end and on the valve cover end,with out need of tools. . If you shake a pcv valve and the ball inside you can hear move. It is OK and need not be replaced. I have 188k on mine. It has never been replaced.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: cabin filter element location
Filter is located behind the glove box. All you need is a screwdriver to replace.
1. Open the glove box and empty to take the weight off the box.
2. On the right side there is a plastic hinge like device held on by one Phillips head screw. If you have trouble removing with a Phillips screwdriver you can remove with a narrow flat head screwdriver. Remove the screw and slide hinge off the mount.
3. To drop the glove box press the sides slightly inwards while 'forcing' it open beyond it's normal stopping point. Careful as when it releases it will fall wide open and may even fall from its hinged area. Set it aside.
4. Behind the glove box there is probably some fiberous material inserted to prevent noise like squeaking when it rubs. It is sticky on one side to hold it in place. Just remove and place out of the way.
5. Behind the fiberous material there'll be a cover which kinda looks like a grille. Mine was white and it is in the center of the opening. Remove it by releasing the clips at the left or right. It comes right out.
6. When the cover comes off slide the filter out and replace it. The filter lays flat and just slides in and out easily. However, if it has been some time since you replaced be prepared for a lot of debris on top of the filter such as leaves, grass or other general type of debris that has been sucked into the filter. It also may be the source of any bad odors that you smell through the air conditioning system.
7. Reverse the process. Replace the cover and push the glove box lid back into place. When you replace the glove box be careful to make sure the hinge you initiallly removed the screw from is not left behind the glove box or you will have to remove again to get it out. Replace the screw and do not over tighten as it screws into plastic and then your done.
Posted on May 07, 2009
SOURCE: Suzuki plug location!
Remove the securing bolt for the spark generator--each plug has one--I think it is 10mm-then withdraw the unit and the spark plug is way down there--you may have to remove the cross brace to access No 3 I think it is.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
My wife left the ignition on with the lights on and drained the battery completely. I'm having the exact same problem. Any ideas how to fix it?
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2014 | 2004 Toyota Highlander
Sep 09, 2013 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Aug 24, 2013 | 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Aug 03, 2013 | 2009 Ford Fusion
Apr 29, 2011 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Aug 17, 2010 | 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Apr 18, 2010 | 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Apr 04, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki Vitara
Nov 24, 2009 | 2006 Suzuki Vitara
Aug 08, 2009 | 2008 Suzuki Forenza
735 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: