Question about Cars & Trucks
1996 Toyota T100 V6 4x4 manual transmission.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
my answer would be yes i would wory about it...
Guages are put on vehicals for a reason not just for looks i would have the car hooked to a diagnostic center and checked even though the guage may be faulty but i wouldnt take a chance
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
SOURCE: a/c blows hot air at idle
u have a trinary type switch on the high side somewhere on the high side,,,it may have 2 or more wires going to it and it is mounted on the high side line/or compressor,this is ur problem
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
There could be a number of culprits. My first suggestion is to replace your fuel filter. It may be so clogged that idle speed doesn't draw enough petro to keep cylinders happy. Your fuel pump might be on the blink too. Lastly, you might want to inspect your Throttle Body Injector (TBI). It, too, could be clogged and starving the engine of fuel. Somehow, you've got a fuel starvation issue at idle speeds. Good luck.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
No need to panic rush through this procedure, just do it right. Haste makes waste.
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an original Master Key into the ignition but do not turn it.
3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.
4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and remove key.
5. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into ignition but do not turn it.
6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.
7. Now sit and wait for about one minute until the security light in the center counsel stops blinking and turns off.
8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.
9. Test your key now. It should work if you followed the instructions. If not, you may want to try the following instructions:
This procedure is for 2002 Camry and most other models in this year of Toyota. In the future always give the model as well as year and make. Thanks
Nov 06, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Oct 16, 2014 | 1993 Toyota T100
May 01, 2014 | 1997 Toyota 4Runner
ENGINE HESITATES WHILE ACCELERATION
LOSS OF ACCELERATION
can be fuel pressure issue or it's the problem with accelerator pedal or its
clogged filters causing there.
are many other possibilities. I suggest you to go through the list of help
links mentioned below, these will help you to confirm where the actual fault
These details will help.
Nov 28, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 05, 2012 | 1997 Toyota T100
Jan 21, 2011 | 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
Jan 12, 2011 | 1993 Toyota T100
Jul 31, 2010 | 1996 Toyota T100
Nov 12, 2009 | 1998 Toyota T100
Jul 19, 2009 | 1996 Toyota T100
Jun 23, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!