Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: porsche key fob
If the key had gone faulty, the key code must be re programmed on the vehicle computer. This can be done only using a PIWIS tool, available at the dealer or at a qualified Porche garage.
Try also the following reset:
turn ignition on,
remove the transponder from the column
push any button on the fob within 6 seconds.
This procedure will reset the key synchronizing again with the vehicle computer.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
Try reprogramming it.
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: renault key fob doesnt work
I have a clio II, 2001, i have the same problem and i fixed it.
Don't know if will work for you but here it goes:
1 - no key in ingnition
2 - press the unlock button in console off the car for about 10 seconds(dont let go)
3 - it should work the central doors one time and then 2 times( hear)
4 - press the remote a few times until it starts working
It worked for me hope the same for you.
Please tell me if it worked and pass the message.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2016 | 2000 Rover 75
May 11, 2014 | 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport...
Aug 04, 2013 | 1996 Land Rover Discovery
May 08, 2012 | 2008 Land Rover LR2
Feb 24, 2012 | 1998 Rover 600
May 01, 2010 | 1995 Land Rover Range Rover
Nov 25, 2009 | 2002 Land Rover Freelander
Sep 11, 2009 | 2003 Land Rover Freelander
Aug 25, 2009 | 2000 Renault 181
Oct 20, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!