Question about 1999 Nissan Altima
Replace the horn itself located in front of the radiator, that took care of my ame problem 7 years ago
Posted on Jan 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there, this is a very common fault, you need to replace the drivers door actuator to stop the noise, ive done loads of these. hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
all keys/car have to be programmed at the same time.using nissan diagnostic machine.you could try a quickfit centre (if they have correct machine)
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2015 | 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Feb 21, 2011 | 1998 Nissan Altima
Feb 12, 2011 | 2005 Nissan Altima
Feb 25, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Feb 20, 2010 | 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Feb 17, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Nov 16, 2009 | 2006 Nissan Altima
Jul 12, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Nov 16, 2008 | 2002 Nissan Altima
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!