Question about 1991 Audi Quattro
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it maybe a stupid question ,but ,have you got the right code??if not then you will have to take it to a radio shop that unlocks them...
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
SOURCE: Hi I got a 2002
it depends on year of car and make of RADIOHERE IS THE SETTINGS FOR A 2002 AUDI A6 Quattro V6 2.7L Turbo (APB) engine code
For the Audi Concert Radio
YOU STILL NEED YOUR RADIO CODE TO ENTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me if this work for you
Entering Anti-theft Code
The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
1. Turn on radio. The radio display shows "SAFE".
2. Press the FM2 and RDS buttons simultaneously and hold until "1000" shows on the display. Release the buttons. Do NOT press these buttons again, otherwise the radio will consider "1000" to be the code.
3. Use Preset buttons 1 ... 4 to enter the four-digit code number from your radio card. Preset button 1 corresponds to the first digit, Preset button 2 corresponds to the second digit, etc. Each press of the button increments the number by 1.
4. Once the code shown on the display is correct, press the FM2 and RDS buttons simultaneously and hold until the word "SAFE" appears in the display, then release the buttons.
5. The radio should unlock and be usable shortly afterwards.
6. If an incorrect code is entered, the word "SAFE" appears, first flashing and then continuously. You can repeat the above steps to unlock the radio once more, the number of attempts will be shown in the display. If an incorrect code is entered again, you radio will be locked for about one hour. After one hour - the radio must stay on and the key must remain in the ignition lock - if the display goes out, the you can repeat the above procedure to unlock again. The cycle - two attempts, one hour lock-up - still applies.
7. If you lose your radio code, contact your Audi dealer.
Note: Some European market Concert radios have a TP button instead of the FM2 button, so the description above with those units would require pressing the TP and the RDS buttons simultaneously.
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2011 | 1999 Audi A6
Jan 05, 2011 | 2002 Audi A6
Dec 03, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Nov 18, 2010 | 1999 Audi A6
Oct 09, 2010 | 1999 Audi A6
Aug 29, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Aug 25, 2010 | 1999 Audi A6
Apr 29, 2010 | 1999 Audi A6
Apr 08, 2010 | 1999 Audi A6
Mar 06, 2010 | 1999 Audi A6
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: