Question about Cars & Trucks
After the gas light goes on in a Toyota Corolla, you can travel 46.55 more miles. But I would stop and get gas right away, just to be safe!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VAS 5054A V19
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
check to see if the brake switch is loose, get on your knees press the brake pedal down and look at the brake switch on the brake arm and see if you can wiggle the switch, if you can that is your problem and is a common one for ford they use a plastic threaded switch, 90% do now days.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
SOURCE: Renault Megane, 1999.
hey hows it goin im sure ur problem is at the the back its probably a bare wire or the connection is faulty where it geos in to the lamp just take out the lamps and check the wiring and the connections it should be easliy spotted if the car is wired up for trailer lights check that plug as well
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: toyota 2005 wagon conquest
The brakes most likely have not come apart, at least once a year,
to remove all rust,inspect things & lube where necessary
This is necessary on all vehicles,every nine months is better yet
Don't know what kind or quality of work the place you go to does.
I have never had a brake issue in 48 years of doing brakes
Posted on Jul 25, 2012
Clean your fuel lines. Check your pump. If not any of those check to see if your throwing codes
Posted on Sep 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
No need to panic rush through this procedure, just do it right. Haste makes waste.
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an original Master Key into the ignition but do not turn it.
3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.
4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and remove key.
5. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into ignition but do not turn it.
6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.
7. Now sit and wait for about one minute until the security light in the center counsel stops blinking and turns off.
8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.
9. Test your key now. It should work if you followed the instructions. If not, you may want to try the following instructions:
This procedure is for 2002 Camry and most other models in this year of Toyota. In the future always give the model as well as year and make. Thanks
Nov 06, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Sep 11, 2012 | Toyota Celica Cars & Trucks
Mar 29, 2012 | 1990 Geo Prizm
Oct 07, 2011 | 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Aug 16, 2011 | 1996 Volvo 850
Sep 06, 2010 | 1989 Toyota Camry
Sep 13, 2009 | 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Jul 01, 2009 | 1998 Ford Escort
Apr 06, 2009 | 1992 Toyota Camry V6
Oct 22, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!