Question about Cars & Trucks
Where if flasher located
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1994 devilles flasher location
Turn signal flasher module is behind dash left of steering column near chime module. I have a 94 Seville and I had that same problem you need a Turn Signal Flasher Moduel, I forgot the proper term for it but I had to get mine replaced too. When I hit the signals to turn the side light would come on but the signal light wouldn't. Its a little box you get from Cadillac it only cost like $20 - $25 and you get it installed and trust. It'll work again. I just got mine done this week and my car now has turn signals again.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
The flasher is a small round plastic cylinder (unless replaced with a metal one) behind the left edge of the glove box that will look similar to the one in the fuse panel. The first step is to squeeze gently both sides of the open glove box and let it swing downward. It will be snapped into a metal horizontal brace just to the left of the glovebox opening by a small tab and have two wires attached. The number more than likely will be a #552 although I have seen a factory one with a Warner #224
Posted on May 13, 2009
it's in the auxiliary relay box behind the glove box.
13350 is base part number on flasher
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Testimonial: "Actually found it located behind the radio mounted on a brace. Removed cover and relay pulls out. About 1" cube with 5 terminals on it."
On the 1993 Sedan de Ville, The hazard flasher is easy to locate, under the dash between the steering column and the radio. Looking up, you will see the smooth round side of the flasher and the wires will be attached to the top.
The turn signal flasher is more difficult to get to, but readily accessed with a T-15 torx driver and a little patience. It is located to the left of the steering column, but is most easily accessed through the dash panel instead of from underneath.
1. remove the T-15 screw from above the headlight switch, above the fuel data center, and above the small panel similar to the one around headlight switch. All of these are somewhat hidden, and you'll need to feel for them or get low and look up at them.
2. Using a bent piece of wire or an allen wrench, or anything else handy, pull off the small trim piece that is directly below the steering column. On my car, this is wood-grained plastic. This will expose two more screws that need to be removed.
3. Now, you should be able to remove the large dash trim panel that goes around the fuel data center.
4. Unscrew the two T-15 screws that hold the fuel data center into the dash, and it should pull straight forward. There should be plenty of wire to move it out of the way.
5. The turn signal flasher is the silver can that you see to the right in the opening you just created by removing the fuel data center module. It has a single plug with two conductors on the back. I had to use a small screwdriver to pry it off.
It is a different part number, so I don't know if you can just swap it for the hazard flasher to test it like you can on many cars. I just replaced mine with a Wagner 323, which is what came out of mine.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
SOURCE: can not locate turn signal
usually the one flasher serves both turn signal & hazard flasher, if either one isn't working you may have other problems.....hope this helps.....cheers.
Posted on Jun 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2014 | 1988 Plymouth Reliant
Aug 24, 2012 | 2002 Saturn L-Series
Jan 05, 2011 | 1992 Chevrolet Lumina
Oct 08, 2010 | 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
Aug 16, 2010 | Chevrolet Blazer Cars & Trucks
Mar 13, 2010 | 1999 Mercury Villager
Jan 08, 2010 | 1995 GMC Sonoma
Nov 26, 2009 | 2001 Chrysler Concorde
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: