Question about Cars & Trucks
Front bumper bar removal
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bumper cover removal
It is a little more complicated than that. There are two nuts below the headlight assemblies in the engine compartment. You will need to remove the battery and overflow bottle to get at the one on the passenger side. Remove the turn signals in the bumper, then there are 2 or 3 bolts holding a mounting bracket behind the each of the turn signals. There are a number of bolts with washer heads and reatiners on the underside of the bumper as the previous responder indicated.
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
Front Bumper (434230)
1. Remove the radiator grille.
2. Remove the left-hand front wheel.
3. Detach the fender splash shield from the bumper cover and fender (both sides).
4. Remove the air cleaner intake pipe retaining clip.
5. Detach the air cleaner intake pipe from the air cleaner housing.
1 Rotate the pipe clockwise.
2 Detach the pipe.
6. Detach the bumper cover from the fender and support bracket (both sides).
7. Remove the left-hand side bumper retaining nut.
8. Remove the right-hand side bumper retaining nut.
9. Remove the bumper.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
SOURCE: removal of front bumper
The bumper is secured using four 13mm nuts.
a) Open the bonnet and look for one 13mm nut on the lower inside of each headlight.
b) Remove the towing eye covers on the lower section of the bumper and you will find one 13mm nut in each.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2014 | Ford Territory Cars & Trucks
Nov 16, 2012 | 1990 Nissan Pulsar
Aug 01, 2010 | 1990 Peugeot 405
Jan 01, 2010 | 2007 Ford F
Jul 15, 2009 | 1995 Ford Aerostar
May 02, 2009 | 1990 Honda Civic
Apr 08, 2009 | 1995 Jeep Cherokee
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!