Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you open trunk and look on inside of trunk where hinge bolts are you will see code numbers . Owners manual will tell you how.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
SOURCE: honda ridgeline key fob program
If it is a factory keyless system than you do need it done by the dealer, but if it is an after market system then reply back with manufacture and model.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
You can't. That's the entire point of it's existence.
Sorry, but you have to contact Toyota directly with proof of ownership in order to get a replacement. the only other option is to transplant the entire engine management ecu, fob and sometimes the fob receiver from another vehicle but this is far more difficult, costly, and tends to introduce all kinds of unreliability issues afterwards on an old car.
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Use this procedure for New Body Style.
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2017 | Daewoo Cars & Trucks
Dec 09, 2016 | Jeep Cars & Trucks
Nov 03, 2016 | 2007 Chrysler Town and Country
Oct 18, 2015 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Sep 25, 2015 | 2004 Toyota Camry
Jul 17, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 05, 2011 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Feb 02, 2011 | 2003 Toyota Corolla
Oct 06, 2009 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!