Question about 2003 BMW 5 Series
- Sit in the car with all the doors shut and windows up with your key fobs (all your fobs need to be done at the same time)
- With one of your keys turn the ignition on then off and remove the key
- Press and hold the unlock botton and then press the lock button 3 times.
- Release all buttons and the locks will bounce up and down.
- Repeat this with the other key/keys (press and hold unlock and press lock 3 times, locks will bounce)
Note: Only switch your ignition on once, doing so again while programming will reset the process and you will have to start again.
Posted on Jan 20, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2015 | 2011 Kia Sorento 2.5
Jul 11, 2014 | 2005 Jeep Liberty
Oct 30, 2017 | 2007 Dodge Ram 2500
Dec 07, 2011 | 2004 Infiniti FX45
Jun 12, 2011 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Feb 16, 2010 | 1999 Toyota 4Runner
Sep 24, 2009 | 2002 Ford Explorer
Apr 11, 2009 | 1998 Honda Accord
Mar 31, 2009 | 2000 Ford Explorer
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!