Question about Volkswagen Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check the fluid level in the resevoir. If it is low then top it up. However, it went low for a reason - maybe it's just because your brake pads starting to wear out or you could possibly have a brake fluid leak.
If your in any doubt have a pro check it out.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Belt routing diagram for 1997 VW Passat 1,9 TDI:
CS = Crankshaft
F = Fan pulley
Gen = Alternator
T = Tensioner
AC = Air Conditioning
PAS = Power Assisted Steering
WP = Water Pump
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
SOURCE: 2001 passat fuse box diagram
It would be easier if you mention what device you're working with and I can tell you what number location it's fuse is at. Symbols are only there to confuse the hell out of you, although it's true purpose is to be recognized as a global standard. Now if you want to make it easier for yourself, buying a Bentley's repair manual is the only way to go. I hate to tell you that there are no free manuals you can down load, it cost money and someones time to upload a manual just to share it freely on the net.
Posted on Jul 24, 2010
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for 2004 Volkswagen Passat radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Please do rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
Dec 09, 2013 | Volkswagen Passat Cars & Trucks
VACUUM DIAGRAMS For VW Passat? http://vwrepairhelp.blogspot.com/2011/11/vacuum-diagrams-for-vw-passt.html Vacuum line diagram For 1996 Chevrolet Lumina? http://schematicsdiagram.blogspot.com/2011/12/vacuum-line-diagram-for-1996-chevrolet.html Vacuum Hose Routing Diagram For 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Throttle Body? http://schematicsdiagram.blogspot.com/2011/12/vacuum-hose-routing-diagram-for-1995.html Vacuum diagram for Isuzu? http://technoanswers.blogspot.com/2012/01/vacuum-diagram-for-isuzu.html
This will help.
Keep updated for more help.
Nov 18, 2012 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mar 15, 2012 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
Sep 06, 2011 | 2004 Volkswagen Jetta
Apr 28, 2011 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
Dec 16, 2017 | 1996 Volkswagen Passat
Dec 26, 2009 | 2006 Volkswagen Passat
Nov 27, 2009 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
Jun 10, 2009 | 2004 Volkswagen Passat
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!