Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes u do....I have an 03 sierra and apparently they changed everything in 03.....the harness is over $100.....but u need it....and they dont sell a reg wiring kit from 03 and up....if it was an 02, then yes u could get away cheap......it has to do with the steering wheel switches
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
SOURCE: wiring diagram 2003 GmC Sierra
I need wiring digram for GMC 2003 SIERRA . I have the left head light working fine but the right I have no power to it. I have checked the fuses and relaysand so far have not found and broken or frayed wires.
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | 2000 GMC Sierra
Dec 03, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Jun 27, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Feb 05, 2010 | 1990 GMC Sierra
Nov 01, 2009 | 2000 GMC Sierra
Oct 25, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Aug 26, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Jan 03, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!