Question about 2003 Audi TT
"I bought my Audi TT from Japan and the FM radio frequency range is 70-90 MHz but I would like to adjust it to the European range (FM=87.5-108) without having to use a band expander. It is fitted with the original audi radio."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It needs to be adapted using dealer scan tool or if you know someone with VAGCOM. Make sure you have all your remotes. When performing this.
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: Audi TT HID bulb needs replacing
You can change the bulb easily yourself in about five minutes, especially on the passenger side. You may want to disconnect the battery, though I don't know if that is necessary. You may also want to handle the bulbs wearing latex or nitrile gloves so as to not get your skin oil on the glass.
1. Remove the decorative cover that conceals the Coolant reservior. There is a single philips screw near the firewall that holds the cover down.
2. Find the back of the headlight and pull the metal wire clip that holds the back of the headlight cover toward the engine. Remove the cover.
3. Look inside and find the back of the HID bulb--it will be toward the outside fender. Twist the connector until it separates.
4. There is a retainer ring that holds the bulb in. Again, twist that until it comes loose. The bulb should come right out.
5, Put the new bulb in, noticing the notch is on top. Also, attach the retainer ring. It is marked "Top" to help orient it. Reattach the connector with a twist.
6. Make sure everything is firmly in place. Reconnect your battery and test the lights. Finish putting anything else back on.
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2015 | 2004 Audi TT
Oct 18, 2014 | 2001 Audi TT
Jun 06, 2011 | 2005 Audi TT
Apr 23, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Dec 16, 2010 | 2002 Audi TT
Jul 04, 2010 | 2007 Audi TT
Jun 19, 2009 | 2000 Audi TT
Apr 07, 2009 | 2001 Audi TT
Mar 18, 2009 | 2002 Audi TT
Nov 28, 2008 | 1999 Audi A4
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!