Question about 2007 Mini Cooper Convertible
Got the cover and connector off but cant get the bulb out. Help!!!
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Keep in mind there are TWO seperate headlight bulbs for each side. One above the other. The first one you see is the highbeam. Look above it for the other rubber boot, its square. That houses the low beam bulb.
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Resetting the MINI Oil Indicator
If you do your own oil changes, this is a helpful tip to keep in mind. Typically, it is best to wait until your dealer maintenance service warranty expires, as an ‘owner’ reset could result in a missed oil change, particularly if the dealer checks the indicator it does not believe an oil change is due.
1. Locate the trip odometer button and depress and hold.
2. Insert the key into the ignition and partially turn into the first position.
3. Pay attention to the trip odometer to display the word ‘RESET’.
4. Release the trip odometer button, then press & hold it again.
5. The ‘RESET’ message will flash.
6. Release the button, and then press & release again (once only)
7. The service interval is now reset to 10,000 miles
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | 2003 Mini Cooper
Sep 17, 2014 | 2007 Mini Cooper Convertible
Jan 15, 2013 | 2003 Mini Cooper
Feb 08, 2011 | 2007 BMW 530xi Sports Wagon
Feb 07, 2011 | 2003 Mini Cooper
Jun 01, 2010 | 2006 BMW Mini
Apr 15, 2010 | 2003 Mini Cooper
Nov 14, 2009 | 2003 Mini Cooper
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!