Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Owners of many late-model Nissan and Infiniti vehicles have the unique privilege of actually setting the interval at which they would like to be alerted about changing oil. To do so:
1. Push the "MAINT" button on the main menu.
2. Select "Engine Oil" and push Enter.
3. Select "Maintenance Schedule" and push joystick right or left to select desired mileage.
4. To reset maintenance interval, select "Reset" and push Enter.
To reset the maintenance reminder, follow this procedure:
1. Push the "MAINT" button for more than 1.5 seconds.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2017 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
Dec 17, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Apr 22, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
Jan 20, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Murano SL
Sep 07, 2012 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
Jan 03, 2011 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
Jul 20, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
Apr 10, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Murano SE
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!