Question about 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I hope that by now you've already solved this, but the folks at Jiffy Lube tell me that the reason they have to charge me extra to do an oil change on an Eos is that there's a metal plate on the bottom of the car with a whole bunch of bolts they have to take off in order to access the drain plug.
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
SOURCE: can not find the release
1. Unplug the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor.
2. Undo the spring clips and pull out the turbo inlet connector.
3. Remove the two T-25 screws on the air snorkle as shown below.
4. Remove the engine cover by pulling up HARD where indicated by the green circles in the photo below.
5. DO NOT APPLY ANY FORCE where indicated by the red diamonds in the photo below. 6. If it's cold weather, make sure the engine is warm so that the rubber grommets warm up and are flexible enough to come off. Cold, brittle plastic and stiff grommets will lead to a broken airbox/cover even if you otherwise do everything correctly.
7. Pull up on the rear driver's corner (near the battery box) first, then the rear corner where the MAF sensor is, then the fronts.
Posted on Apr 30, 2011
SOURCE: where is the air filter
The air filter is on the Engine cover. You need to remove that cover by pulling up (make sure you unplug the map sensor carefully and disconnect the air ducts. one has a clump the other one has 2 thorx screws near to the radiator.) once you have removed the cover turn it up side down and there are 5 phillip head screws. Removed them to remove the filter cover and get to the filter.
Posted on May 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2014 | 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
May 12, 2011 | 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 Sedan
Mar 06, 2011 | 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
Dec 09, 2010 | 2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Oct 16, 2010 | 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
Sep 24, 2010 | 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
Apr 19, 2010 | 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
Dec 07, 2009 | 2008 Volkswagen Eos
Aug 13, 2014 | 2007 Volkswagen EOS Convertible
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!