Question about Cars & Trucks
Where can I get a spare remote for central locking?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the A6 layout for the modules is the same as my A4, the lock pump is in the rear corner of the car, on the passenger side. In the trunk, pull up the carpeting behind the passenger rear wheel, and tucked down in there is the pump assembly. They're known to go bad and it's a pretty likely cause for your problem, provided your fuses are not blown.
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
IF YOU TYPE 1999 RENAULT LAGUNA REPROGRAMME KEY INTO A GOOGLE SEARCH, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PRINTOFF INSTRUCTIONS TO REPROGRAMME THE KEY TO THE KEY READER.THE IGNITION NEEDS TO BE OFF TO DO THIS
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2017 | Mazda Cars & Trucks
Mar 17, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2013 | 1998 Toyota Corolla
Feb 28, 2011 | Mazda MPV Cars & Trucks
Oct 21, 2009 | 1994 Mazda 626
Sep 29, 2009 | Renault Sportwagon Cars & Trucks
Sep 12, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
Mar 25, 2009 | Ford F Cars & Trucks
Jan 03, 2009 | Renault Megane Cars & Trucks
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!