Below the link for Chrysler/Dodge auto-transmission manual
Solenoid mounts outside the transmission, so you do not need to remove the transmission to install. It should be located between fuse box and air filter housing on the top of transaxle case and right next to transmission controle module.
I hope his step by step procedure will work for you. It is not hard at all to replace the solenoid. There are three 10mm bolts. You will also need to remove the input speed sensor. One thing to look out for is not bending the gasket when installing the new solenoid:
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Remove air cleaner assembly.
- Remove electrical connectors for transmission control module (please refer the manual I send you and autozone.com website).
- Remove the Transmission Control Module
- Disconnect and remove the input speed sensor
- Disconnect the transmission oil cooler lines. Cap off hoses and fittings to prevent foreign matter intrusion.
- Disconnect the solenoid/pressure switch assembly connector.
- Remove the three solenoid/pressure switch assembly-to-transaxle case bolts
- Remove solenoid/pressure switch assembly and gasket
Keep everything clean to prevent foreign materials to go inside
- Install solenoid/pressure switch assembly to case using a new gasket
- Install bolts and torque to 13 N·m (110 in. lbs.)
- Install 8-way connector and torque screw to 4 N·m (35 in. lbs.)
- Uncap and install transmission oil cooler lines.
- Install input speed sensor and torque to 27 N·m (20 ft. lbs.)
- Install Transmission Control Module
- Install air cleaner assembly.
- Connect battery negative cable.
P.s. 1. You can fine some clips on YouTube.com at least for similar cars
2. Also at Autozone.com you can find the component location for your car and repair guide
3. Also there is a link for Mitchel1 online manual useb by US mechanic 1 week subscribtion is
11.99 , 1 month 16.99
Let me know if you need more info
Good Luck and happy fixing