Question about 2002 Daewoo Nubira
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: car wont idle
idle stepper motor(IAC) controls idle speed it is located on throttle body
IDLE LEARN PROCEDURE
Whenever the battery cables, the electronic control
module (ECM), or the ECM fuse is disconnected or replaced,
the following idle learn procedure must be performed:
1. Turn the ignition ON for 5 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF for 5 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition ON for 5 seconds.
4. Start the engine in P/N (park/neutral).
5. Allow the engine run until the engine coolant is
above 85_C (185_F).
6. Turn the air conditioning (A/C) ON for 10 seconds, if
7. Turn the A/C OFF for 10 seconds, if equipped.
8. If the vehicle is equipped with an automatic transaxle,
apply the parking brake. While pressing the
brake pedal, place the transaxle in drive (D).
9. Turn the A/C ON for 10 seconds, if equipped.
10. Turn the A/C OFF for 10 seconds, if equipped.
11. Turn the ignition OFF. The idle learn procedure is
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2015 | 1999 Daewoo Lanos
Sep 15, 2014 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Aug 24, 2013 | 2001 Daewoo Lanos
Jul 29, 2010 | 2001 Daewoo Lanos
May 28, 2010 | 1999 Daewoo Lanos
Apr 06, 2009 | 2001 Daewoo Lanos
Mar 10, 2009 | 1999 Daewoo Lanos
Feb 24, 2009 | 2002 Daewoo Lanos
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: