Question about 2003 Honda Accord
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
*The Turn signal on the Side of the car next to the headlight*
1. Open the retractable headlights.
2. Remove the plastic shroud around the headlight: two screws in front and one on each side.
3. Look to the outside of the headlight and you will see a single screw in a small plastic cover on the front inside edge of the signal light assembly. The headlight prevents you from getting at the screw straight-on. I broke it loose with an offset phillips screwdriver, and then backed it out with a regular phillips.
4. Remove the plastic cover, and you will see two screws. Remove them.
5. Now you can pull the turn signal assembly forward and out.
6. To remove the bulb holders from the assembly, twist counterclockwise and pull out.
7. Pull straight outward to remove the bulbs. To assemble, follow the steps in reverse. Note that there are two plastic rods on the back end of the turn signal assembly that you will insert into two holes in the channel of the fender
*The turn signal in the bumper*
1. You will need a phillips head And Flat head screw driver, right below the turn signal there is a panel that you can pop out, (or its allready gone, Looks like a Fog light can go in there.)
2. once u find that, (Pretty easy to find) Look directly up in there., there is styrofoam up there and u will also notice a little hole,
3. Stick the Phillips head screw driver in that hole and turn it counter clockwize, The screw will not fall out,
4.once it feels like the screw is loose put the flat head in between the turn signal lense and bumper, the side where you unscrewed it and SLOWLY pry it out,
4. once out, just twist the plug and replace light bulb
to replace just reverse instructions
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
SOURCE: honda accord 2003 v6
If you live near an AutoZone they used to offer free check engine light diagnostics.
See what code they can retreive from the computer with their device and check it against the list of codes. It may not just be a missing Gas cap code. There are hundreds of codes computers can return.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
You must go through your local honda dealer, (usually parts department) give them the numbers off the labels on the radio, along with the VIN number of the car. may have to prove ownership. They can call Honda and get that information for you. Process is alot easier if you someone that works in the parts department, if not the honda parts department, then another parts department at another car dealer.
Posted on May 30, 2009
There was a recall for the 03-04 Accord radio. It had faulty circuitry that caused the screen to go dim. Check with Honda to see if they'll still honor the recall.
Posted on May 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2016 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2016 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Mar 03, 2013 | 2003 Honda Accord
Sep 11, 2012 | 2003 Honda Accord
Jan 16, 2011 | 1992 Honda Accord
Apr 21, 2010 | 2003 Honda Accord
Nov 28, 2009 | 1994 Honda Accord
Aug 06, 2009 | 2004 Honda Accord
Jun 04, 2009 | 1997 Honda Accord
Feb 24, 2009 | 2003 Honda Accord
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: