Question about Chevrolet Spark
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: spark plug diagram
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Counterclockwise
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 Distributorless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 10, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 29, 2012 | 1996 Lexus LS 400
Feb 01, 2012 | Mercury Grand Cars & Trucks
Jun 18, 2011 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Nov 29, 2010 | Chevrolet Monte Carlo Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2010 | 2005 Lincoln LS
Mar 19, 2009 | 2003 Lincoln LS
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: