Question about 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Where is the AIT sensor
The AIT sensor is located inside the large black plastic box on top of the engine. There is a 2-wire plug connector that plugs into the driver side of this box that connects the sensor wires. Mods simply remove the plug and attach the new AIT diode to the plug without plugging it back into the black box. Note: Your check engine light will stay on and not much improvement (if any) to performance. I took mine back out and restored back to stock. Don't waste your money on gadgets for the AIT.
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
Is this a V6 or 4cyl???>>>(V6) This requires removing the Harmonic balancer (crankshaft pulley). Remove (R) front wheel, remove engine splash Guard, Remove crank pulley, remove lower timing belt cover. The Crank sensor is located behind the crank shaft pulley!! I highly recommend having this done by a certified tech, requires special tools. Hopefully this helps!!
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
Note when entering program mode using that fob, all other programmed transmitters will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. Use the following procedure to program additional key fobs if the vehicle is not equipped with Sentry Key:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten yo belt to cancel any chiming that may confuse you
3. Place the key into the ignition turn to on pos. do not start
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the key fob.
5. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds, also press the PANIC button within 6 seconds.
6 When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The chime is an indication that you have successfully entered program mode. All transmitters that are to be programmed must be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was heard.
7. Using the fob to be programmed, press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously for 2 seconds and them release.
8. Press and release the UNLOCK button a single chime will be heard,
9 Repeat steps 7 and 8 to program up to six additional transmitters.
10. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
11. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60 seconds from when the original chime was heard. After 60 Seconds, all programmed transmitters function normally.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2016 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Nov 13, 2014 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider DuroCross
Jun 23, 2014 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Dec 06, 2013 | 2007 Mitsubishi Raider
Oct 10, 2012 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Apr 21, 2009 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Sep 03, 2008 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
May 15, 2008 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
Mar 08, 2017 | 2006 Mitsubishi Raider
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: