Question about 2006 Kia Carens 2.0
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Have the sedona scanned at an AutoZone or similar place and ask for code. they will not tell you whats wrong with it but they will give you a code. You can go from there. You can come back and tell us what the code is .
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
SOURCE: My Kia Carens (2005) has
You can go to autozone.com and register for full free online repair manual for this car. Register, login, choose year, make, model, view repair guide.
Or go to google ebooks to view chilton repair manuals.
or view here:
Here is instructions to install key fob:
1. Open driver's door. Turn ignition to "ON" position.
2. Locate the programming button on wiring harness pigtail. It is behind the left side of the center console (to the right of the gas pedal). It is next to the RKE module. (feel around under the plastic wall)
3. Press and hold the programming button for 15 seconds. The horn will sound 3 times when it enters programming mode.
4. Press the lock button on the transmitter. The horn should sound once to confirm the transmitter. Repeat for any additional transmitters. You apparently can have up to 4 transmitters.
5. Turn ignition to "OFF" and test transmitters.
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
i would check all the basics like spark plugs and check for vacuum leaks around the intake manifold.With a can of 2+2 carb cleaner while engine is running --if idle goes up or down that is were your leak is--
check egr too, Lee
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 02, 2017 | 2007 Kia Sedona LX Minivan
Oct 19, 2012 | 2006 Chevrolet Malibu LT
Jul 17, 2012 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
Aug 13, 2011 | 2005 Kia Sorento
Aug 18, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Sonata
Mar 11, 2010 | 1997 Kia Sephia
Jun 10, 2009 | 2002 Kia Spectra
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: