Question about Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Lower boot lock button wont work but can unlock the boot from the buttons on the dash. is it the boot button itself?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
simple your mechanism on the inside of the boot(catch mech) is spring loaded.just spray copious amounts of wd40 deep inside. if that dosent work then your catch/keep is twisted.
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
Hi! Its your lucky day! I have programming instructions right here! Under your steering column u will find ur DLC (Data Link Connecter) Its the data port that dealers and garages use to hook up to their computer. You will need a wire (jumper wire) that is thick enuff to carry a low voltage. And ground wire to bare piece of metal. ok here are the instructions MAKE SURE IGNTION IS SWITCHED OFF!
1) Jump DLC terminal 1 and ground.
2) Within 10 sec.. switch ignintion to ACC position and then back to OFF 3 times.
3) Doors should lock and unlock to confirm registration mode.
4) Press and release remote transmitter LOCK button
5) Within 10 sec Press remote transmitter LOCK button twice. Doors should lock and unlcok to confirm registration. If registering 2 remotes within 1 minute carry out button procedure for additional transmitters. Doors should lock and unlock to confirm registration
NOTE: to exit programming mode: switch ignition to ON. Also a MAXIMUM of 2 transmitters can be programmed at a time.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2010 | 1995 Land Rover Range Rover
Apr 04, 2010 | 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Feb 28, 2010 | 2006 Land Rover LR3
Aug 11, 2009 | 2000 Land Rover Range Rover
Jul 05, 2009 | 2006 Land Rover LR3
Jun 19, 2009 | 1995 Land Rover Range Rover
Jun 18, 2009 | 1998 Land Rover Range Rover
Jan 03, 2009 | 1997 Land Rover Discovery
Jun 29, 2018 | Land Rover Cars & Trucks
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: