Question about 2006 BMW 750Li
After an oil, how to reset the oil service light?
This can only be done with a B.M.W service tool,try a motor factors for one they don`t cost much and do all B.M.W`s(charge your mates for a lights out soon make ur money back!!!!!!!)
Posted on Jan 05, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reset the service light after
BMW insp. reset
- Iginition OFF (POS 0)
- Press and Hold the trip odometer button while turning key to position 1 (ACCESSORY)
- Keep the button depressed (about 5 secs.) until you see "Oil Service" or "Inspection" with "Reset" or "Re" in the display
- *Note: On vehicles with "High" cluster, you will also see the amount of fuel (in litres) remaining until next service
- Press the button again and hold for approx. 5 secs. until "Reset" or "Re" flashes
- While the display is flashing, briefly press the button again to reset the Service Interval. After the display has shown the new interval you should see "END SIA" for about 2 secs.
Note that if the "Reset" or "Re" does not flash, then you have not met the minimum consumption level and cannot reset.
Posted on May 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2014 | 2006 BMW 750Li
Jan 13, 2013 | BMW 750 Cars & Trucks
May 31, 2011 | BMW 750 Cars & Trucks
Jan 31, 2011 | 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan
Sep 14, 2010 | 2006 BMW 750Li
Aug 09, 2010 | 2006 BMW 750Li
Apr 03, 2009 | 2006 BMW 750Li
Nov 09, 2008 | 2006 BMW 750Li
665 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: