Question about Cars & Trucks
Amusing the car is not starting. check the fuse of for the fuel pump. If the fuse is good it could be the fuel pump has gone bad.
Posted on Jan 05, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Oil for 2007 AUDI A4 2.0t Quatro
The best balance of price, quality, availability that I have found is Mobil1 synthetic - it's on Audi's approved oils list. With the 2.0T engine, you absolutely want to use synthetic (the Audi turbo fours are known for oil sludge issues), and you want to do a SeaFoam treatment every 15k miles or so - that combination will keep your engine in great running shape.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
CTS is at the back of the engine, behind and below the passenger side cylinder head, beneath the intake pipe going from the mass airflow sensor to the throttle body. It's either black or blue in your car, has four wires coming off the connector plugged into the top of it, and has a retaining clip that holds it as well. Get a new clip when you buy the sensor - they're plastic and break easily.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
SOURCE: 96 audi A4 quatro need
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of Audi radio programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 30, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 21, 2010 | 2002 Audi A4
Aug 17, 2010 | 1997 Audi A4
Nov 10, 2009 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 26, 2009 | 1998 Audi A4
Aug 14, 2008 | 2007 Audi A4 Convertible
Jul 30, 2008 | 1998 Audi A4
Aug 21, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!