Question about 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL Sedan
Posted by Anonymous on
The easiest way to replace serpentine \ drive V belt on 2007-2012 Nissan Altima 2.5L 4 cylinders engine:
- remove front wheel on passenger side
- remove plastic splash cover
- user 14mm offset wrench to turn belt auto-tensioner in clockwise direction
- block auto-tensioner from moving using locking mechanism right above the auto-tensioner pulley
- slide the belt off the smooth non-grooved water pump pulley first
and then take the belt completely out
- when installing a new serpentine belt, first hook it onto all pulleys except for water pump pulley. Hook it onto the water pump pulley last
- make sure the new belt is hooked up properly onto all of the pulleys
- unlock the auto-tensioner
Original OEM Part #:
Amazon com OEM 11720 JA00B Nissan Altima Serpentine Belt
Follow this diagram to route the new belt on 2.5L engine:
Posted on Nov 14, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's easy and you won't need a prybar.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
yes its simple the best way is to get a DIGITAL CAMERA AND TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND STUDY THE PICTURE WELL YOU WILL DO JUST FINE
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | 2008 Nissan Versa
May 26, 2014 | 2002 Nissan Altima
Mar 27, 2012 | 1994 Nissan Altima
Sep 16, 2010 | 1994 Nissan Altima
Jun 08, 2010 | 2005 Nissan Altima
Oct 11, 2009 | 2002 Nissan Altima
Sep 14, 2009 | 2002 Nissan Altima
May 09, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Sep 20, 2008 | 2002 Nissan Altima
1,117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!