Question about 2004 Cadillac CTS
Ohh and i got all 4 tires slit so i cant go anywhere anyways. how can i get my spare programmed?
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
PASSKEY LOCKOUT RESET GM CARS 1999 UP
1) Put the key in the ignition and turn to the "ON" position. Leave it that way for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes turn the key and take it out. Repeat this process (2) more times (3 times, 30 minutes total) This should reset the passlock system to recognize your key.
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Remote Key FOB Information
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operatio
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
u have a leak in the heater core the oily smell and mist is anti freeze sounds like a small leak because usually u would have a wet floor if it was large -two choices check and repair as necessary the core or can use an additive with a stop leak they usually work well on small leaks
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
My 2003 CTS would not start on the first, second or third try after filling the gas tank. Finally after several months of this occuring every two weeks a check engine light came on. It was the evac purge valve. Tom
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2015 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2015 | Cadillac Cars & Trucks
Feb 09, 2013 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Dec 21, 2017 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Dec 31, 2010 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Aug 15, 2010 | 2004 Cadillac CTS
May 15, 2010 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!