Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: shifter knob removal
the shift knob is glued and pressed on, the best way to remove it intact is to heat the knob with a heat gun and pull straight up with a lot of force, please be very careful because when the knob finally releases there is very good chance that you can hit yourself in the face, if the knob is not to be used again you cut a **** up the side with a dremal tool,
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2016 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
Sep 13, 2014 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
May 18, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Mar 23, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 30, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS New Cars
Nov 12, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado
Jul 26, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!