Question about Ford Explorer
Put a new gas cap and fuel pressure sensor New plugs and wires cleaned fuel sys
Trouble Code: P0452 FTP Sensor Circuit Low Input Possible Causes: FTP Sensor Circuit High Input Possible Causes:
FTP sensor signal circuit is open or the ground circuit is open.FTP sensor signal circuit is shorted to VREF (5v).FTP sensor is damaged or the PCM has failed.Now you have to figure out what FTP is.Trouble Code: P0453
FTP sensor signal circuit is open or the ground circuit is openFTP sensor signal circuit is shorted to VREF (5v)FTP sensor is damaged or the PCM has failed.Here's a link.
FTP Sensor Circuit Low Input
FTP Sensor Circuit High Input
Posted on Jan 01, 2013
Testimonial: "Thanks for the help"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1999 Yukon cold start problems.
1999 Yukon Start Issue - I have replaced the octopuse, battery, fuel filter, fuel pump, still having problems starting in cold weather, sometimes after a heavy rain.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
MIL on and code P0456 for a leak in the evaporative system. How to test the Leak Detection Pump (LDP).
1. With the engine running, connect a test light to the Violet/White wire at the LDP. The test light should light.
2. Ground the center wire at the LDP. The test light should go out. This is the intake stroke of the pump. The LDP pulls in fresh air when the center wire is grounded with a vacuum supply to the LDP.
3. Remove the ground from the center wire and the test light should light up again. The pump has just pumped air into the evaporative system. The test light lights up when the diaphragm is in the down position.
4. To test the LDP for leaks, cap off the port that goes to the canister or to the vent valve. This is the port that is slightly above the bottom port that goes to the vent filter.
5. Now try to cycle the LDP again by grounding the center wire. The test light will still go out but now when the ground is removed from the center wire, the test light should remain out for at least 20 seconds if the LDP is good. Potential Causes: Leak Detection Pump (LDP)
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 23, 2017 | 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Aug 16, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 31, 2012 | 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
Sep 17, 2012 | 2000 Cadillac Catera
Aug 22, 2011 | 1993 Subaru Impreza
May 28, 2011 | 1988 Chevrolet Celebrity
Feb 10, 2010 | 1995 Mercury Villager
Jun 30, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet C1500
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: