Question about Cars & Trucks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The speed-limiter is likely to be enabled via the ECU. Removing the limiter is a five-minute job if you have access to the GM Tech 2 electronic management/diagnostic tool.
If the van is yours then there's no legal requirement for the limiter. You could just book it in at a Vauxhall dealer for the limiter to be removed. They may charge you for an hour's labour though. Still worth doing in my opinion.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
hmm have to think about this ,has anyone changed the timing belt?? or if its common rail then dealer only to diagnose the fault
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
SOURCE: how can you reset the
Important note: Proceed exactly as follows; otherwise the reset system will go into the locked position and special tools are required to unlock it (Tech 2 tester).
1. Turn the ignition OFF.
2. Press and hold the reset button  (see the above picture).
3. After 3 seconds the "Distance till service" appears on the display, "InSP 0".
4. Press and hold the brake pedal.
5. Note: Ensure the button  is still pressed.
6. Turn the ignition ON.
7. The display shows: "InSP----".
8. After turning the ignition ON, wait for the service message to change and keep the reset button pressed for at least 3 seconds.
9. Release the brake pedal and reset button at the same time.
10. Wait for 10 seconds, until the display shows: "InSP XX,000 km".
11. The system is reset.
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Dec 05, 2015 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Oct 28, 2015 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2015 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Jul 14, 2014 | Vauxhall Vectra Cars & Trucks
Jan 19, 2013 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Apr 28, 2012 | Vauxhall Vectra Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 25, 2009 | 2005 GMC Sierra
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!