Question about Chevrolet Avalanche
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central locking control module that is located behind LH Lower instrument panel. Drop the panel and you will see the red programming connector that is not connected to anything.
2. Inside the Red programming connector you will see to pins..
Jump two pins with a section of wire.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
Jan 18, 2013 | 1991 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
Aug 19, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
May 20, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Jan 21, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Dec 22, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Apr 30, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: