Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lincoln navigation dvd
On my '06 Navigator the navigation dvd goes in a slot on the console to the left of the passenger's feet. There's a removable panel.
On a side note... does anyone have a newer dvd for Canada? The one that came with my vehicle is compile for the Quebec (*gasp*) market and is outdated.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
Below is the procedure for an Aston Martin Vantage, perhaps the vanquish is similar?
1. Power the driver's fully forward.
2. Remove rear compartment cover.
3. Loosen and disconnect battery terminals, earth (- ve)
4. Release rear carpet, studs (x2), move carpet aside.
5. Remove screws (x2), battery compartment cover to
6. Remove nuts (x2), battery compartment cover to body.
7. Remove Torx screws (x4), remove battery clamps (x2).
8. Disconnect battery vent tube.
9. With assistance, remove battery.
1. Clean battery tray and clamps.
2. With assistance, install battery into its compartment.
3. Connect battery vent tube.
4. Position battery clamps (x2), install and torque tighten
Torx screws (x4).
5. Ensure battery vent tube is not distorted by battery.
6. Install battery terminals, tighten terminal nuts to correct
7. Install battery compartment cover, install and tighten
screws (x2) and nuts (x2).
8. Position rear carpet, secure with studs.
9. Install rear compartment cover.
10. Reposition driver's seat.
Courtesy of pistonheads.com
Please vote if this helps! Thanks, Mike
Posted on Jun 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2013 | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Jan 22, 2013 | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Jun 22, 2012 | Aston Martin Cars & Trucks
Sep 19, 2010 | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Jul 24, 2010 | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Jun 16, 2010 | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Mar 10, 2010 | 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Jan 23, 2010 | 2007 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: