Question about Cars & Trucks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Head gasket?
You remove air filter and other parts.
Then you remove head cover.
Then you unscrew and remove the head,
Clean a bit the block
Screw back the head
Follow head tourqe settings and screw orders on diagrams when mounting back the head.
The whole thing is not thst easy as it may seem, if you want to DIY you will need to buy the Haynes manual for your car. There you find a step by step procedure with pictures.
Here is a repair manual.
Also enquiry to Haynes.Haynes manuals are the best.
Here is how to replace head gasket on a Honda, with lots of pics, procedure is the same, torque values and screwing order are different. It is not a job for absolute beginners
Do not forget to rate the solution
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Hello martin09canc: First thing to do is relieve fuel pressure in the fuel system. Remove the rear seat cushion.Remove the access cover. Disconnect the electrical plug.Would not hurt to disconnect the negative battery cable. This would eliminate any sparks. Remove the sender retaining ring. Lift out the sender unit. Be careful not to spill gas on the carpet. Replace the seal and reverse the operation to install new unit. If you need further help please just ask. Please rate the quality of the answer as it also helps. Thank You for using FixYa. Roger
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
SOURCE: I need the fuse box
08. [05A] HID level, telephone
12. [10A] B+ (battery voltage positive) for OBD
16. [05A] Open
20. [15A] Right headlight, low beam
05. [10A] Instruments, heated seats, cruise test plug, AC
09. [10A] Open
13. [10A] Brake lights
17. [10A] Navigation
21. [15A] Left headlight, low beam
01. [05A] Heated washer nozzle
03. [05A] Light for glove box, AC, selector lever
06. [05A] Control module comfort system
10. [05A] CD changer
14. [10A] Comfort system
18. [10A] Right headlight, high beam
22. [05A] Parking light, right
02. [10A] Turn signal system
04. [05A] License plate light
07. [10A] ABS
11. [05A] Cruise control (for automatic)
15. [10A] Instruments (for automatic)
19. [10A] Left headlight, high beam
23. [05A] Parking light, left
24. [25A] Wiper system
31. [15A] Back up lights, cruise control (automatic transmission)
38. [15A] Comfort system
25. [30A] Fresh air blower, recirculation control, AC
32. [20A] Engine control
39. [15A] Emergency flasher system
26. [30A] Rear window defogger
33. [15A] Cigarette lighter, front
40. [25A] Dual horn
27. [15A] Rear window wiper system
34. [15A] Engine control, injectors
41. [25A] Open
28. [15A] Fuel pump
35. [30A] Trailer socket
42. [25A] Open
29. [20A] Engine control
36. [15A] Fog lights
43. [00A] Open
30. [20A] Sunroof
37. [20A] Radio system, telephone
44. [30A] Heated seats
Location are marked on the fuse panel.. May need a flashlight to see them,
Mug SHot Collection
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2013 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
May 04, 2012 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Oct 27, 2010 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Jun 13, 2010 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Feb 02, 2010 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Dec 31, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Oct 25, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Oct 19, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Mar 22, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
Jan 23, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Leganza
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!