Question about 2005 Dodge Durango
My key fob is not working. We have replaced the battery and it is still now working.
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Code to program my key fob
Here are the program instructions
1. Close the vehicle doors.
2. Turn OFF the ignition.
3. Remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The vehicle will sound three beeps in order to verify the Program Mode has been activated.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15 seconds).
10. Perform the previous step to program up to four transmitters (including your old ones).
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
SOURCE: 2003 passat key fob reset
My used 2003 Passat came with both fobs unable to hold a key. I had to break them open to retrofit a loop. These are some great links that I bookmarked. The first one should give you programmin instructions.Good luck!
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Try reprogramming it.
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 28, 2014 | Pontiac Torrent Cars & Trucks
Mar 01, 2014 | 2011 Dodge Charger
Mar 02, 2013 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 23, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2010 | Honda Pilot Cars & Trucks
Sep 07, 2010 | 2006 Cadillac STS
Jul 02, 2010 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
1,178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: