Question about 2002 Toyota Sequoia
- replaced bad fuse, problem still there. need to replace horn where is it on the 2002 sequoia
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: horn fuse keeps blowing out
Check the wiring around the horn and make sure nothing is touching metal...look under the hood at the horn and make sure everything is pluged in and there is no water on any plugs or wiring...Make sure the fuse is the correct number (ex: 10, 20, 25) If it is still blowing out the fuse then you after you do some checking then it is a short in some wires
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
For the right side the fuses are
1 Door Locks, Trunk Pull-Down, Fuel Door Release
2 Power Antenna, Lock Switch, Trunk Release
4 not used
5 Cruise Control, Misc. Engine Controls
6 Fuel Pump
8 Powertrain Control Module, Pass-Key II
9 Not used
10 Not used
11 A/C programmer
12 Not used
The order for the fuses go up in down in columns. First row 1-4 etc.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
SOURCE: Replace fuel filter
1. Open the hood and access the relay panel on the Right side of the engine bay
2. Open the fuel cap
3. Start the engine
4. Pull the relay for the fuel pump (listed on the bottom side of the relay panel lid)
5. Wait for engine to stop
6. Turn key off
7. Disconnect negative battery cable
8. **** wheels to car
9. Slide under the driver's side around the B pillar area
9. Look on the interior side of the frame rail and you will find the filter assembly
10. Place a drain pan under filter
11. Disconnect the rigid fuel line with a 14mm opne wrench (I think)
12. Disconnect the quick coupling on the aft part of the assembly buy lifting up on the red plastic pience and turning
13. Unbolt the center bolt and pull out the filter
14. Pop in the new filter and reverse order.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Your fuse box is located on the driver side under the dash board. Up above where your brake and gas pedal are located. There should be a plastic cover that can be snapped off to reveal all of your fuses and on the inside of this plastic cover there should be a diagram of the fuses that are in use.
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
check the fuse box under the hood. i checked the one on the inside of door w/no luck also. i found a larger gray one there that was labeled horn
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2016 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Dec 24, 2012 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Oct 11, 2012 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Mar 09, 2011 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Nov 06, 2017 | 2001 Toyota Sequoia
Mar 28, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Nov 16, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Sequoia
Feb 17, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Dec 29, 2008 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Jun 24, 2017 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: