Question about 2007 Scion tC Coupe
I alawys wear my seat belt an so do my passangers but I cant move my car from one end of the driveway to the other without having to listen to that damn beeping. Or if I put weight on my passanger seat it does it as well. I was able to turn it off once before but had to disconnect the battery and its rest itself.
It was something to do to with the Trip/Odometer switch thats all I can remember.
Buzzer Reminder Cancel Mode Setting
1) Set the LCD on the combination meter to the ODO display.
2) Press and hold the TRIP meter reset knob for ten seconds or more within six seconds of turning the
ignition switch to the ON position. Fastening the drivers seat belt while holding the knob cancels the
3) When this occurs, the LCD displays -OFF. The buzzer reminder can be switched between ON and
OFF each time the TRIP meter reset knob is pressed. The LCD displays -ON or -OFF according to the buzzer reminder ON/OFF status. The display changes to the ODO or TRIP meter if the knob
is not pressed for ten seconds.
4) Performing steps 1) and 2) again when the buzzer reminder is off exits cancel mode.
5) The cancel mode will also exit when the battery or combination meter connector is reconnected.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2012 | 2012 Scion tC Base 2dr Hatchback 2.5L...
Mar 25, 2012 | 2008 Scion Tc
Oct 24, 2009 | 2006 Scion tC
Jun 02, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
2,952 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: