Question about 2000 Dodge Caravan
The window is stuck and will not roll up on the passenger side of my 2001 dodge grand Caravan sport..I need to know how to properly remove the inside panel on the passenger's side door so that I may get to the motor so I can roll my window up.
This might help as well..I have power locks and windows.
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Oct 01, 2014 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Mar 27, 2013 | 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Aug 01, 2012 | Dodge Grand Caravan Cars & Trucks
Oct 28, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Oct 09, 2009 | 2004 Dodge Caravan
Sep 09, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 09, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Jan 25, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
May 02, 2016 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
1,348 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: