- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You shouldn't hear the fan too much while in the car. It won't start to run until certain conditions are meet. Try leaving the A/C Off or put it on Auto and hit the A/C buttom off. I don't know how hot, the ambient air temp is, where you are.
Your not talking HAVC Blower inside are you?
I have a 2004 V8 and the radiator fan is quiet
there are diagrams try looking at the book that came with the car or look under the hood for it some where near the front, if this dosnt work try going to a website or autozone and buy the book for the car
I got mine from HELM.Com and they are real pricy but worth every penny. You will need the Emission manual also,but won't want to part with that money any time soon but you need it or your done before you start.
- If temp guage reads normal, the lack of heat may be due to the Heater Control Valve. Located in front of the radiator. Lower passenger side. A real bugger to replace.
- The plastic cap just over the thermostat is key in re-filling the anti freeze and bleeding air.