Question about 2000 Chevrolet Suburban
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Heater Core
1) disconnectnegative battery cable
2) remove coolant reservoir
3) dis-connect heater hoses from heater core and plug holes in heater core, some coolant will drain out
4) remove mounting bolts and nuts on fire wall
5) remove glove box liner and door
6) lable and dis-connectheater controls
7) dis-connectand remove computer and mounting bracket
8) move radio antenna wire
9) remove kick pannel and un-bolt lower corner of dash
10) remove screws and nuts holding the housing inside the cab
11)remove the heater housing from the vehicle
12) detatch the core retaining straps and remove the heater core
13) installation is this procedure in reverse
I hope that this fixes your problem good luck and please take the time to rate this response.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
Here a are the instuctions to remove it. I did not know if you have A/C or not so I included both for you.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Without Air Conditioning
See Figure 1
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
it is located under the dashboard against the firewall of the passenger seat. i recomend buying a repair manual from your local auto parts store before attempting as it requires draining, flushing, refilling and bleeding the cooling system as well as removing many other componets like the entire dashboard and thermostat
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2015 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Mar 12, 2015 | 2000 Chevrolet Astro
Jan 29, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 14, 2014 | AC Cars & Trucks
Oct 27, 2014 | 1999 Chevrolet Suburban
Apr 15, 2014 | 1994 Chevrolet Suburban
Dec 19, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Jan 05, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jan 11, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Suburban
Dec 18, 2008 | Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Cars & Trucks
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: