Question about 2006 Ford Focus
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try reprogramming it.
1. Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF. The system will chime to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on first keyless remote.
The system will chime once to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
System will chime once to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to RUN to exit programming mode.
Posted on May 28, 2009
take the remote apart and take a pencil eracer and clean the contacts when they are clean reassemble and try again. You can also take to most any locksmith and they can check it.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2016 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Nov 03, 2014 | 2009 Ford Focus
Oct 16, 2014 | 2009 Ford Focus
Oct 01, 2014 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Nov 12, 2011 | 2009 Ford Focus
Feb 06, 2011 | 2009 Ford Focus
Jan 07, 2011 | 2009 Ford Focus
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: